Friday, June 01, 2007

152/365

I look like a fool

This is the photo of the day, even though I am making a stupid face and look freakish. My mother took this when we were out furniture shopping today. I sat down in this chair because it was strange looking and really oversized. The back is really high. Anyway, when I sat down, the lamps on the table behind the chair almost fell over. The table was way too close to the chair. But this happening caused my mother and I to crack up laughing. We laughed so hard. She took the camera and told me she had to take my picture. So, it's the photo for today because it reminds me of the fun I have with my mother. Not because I am in it. Plus, who cares if you see me looking a mess? I was having fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was that HUGE chair!!It is hard to really tell from the picture that the chair is so big. You are sitting normally and the back of the chair is still way higher that your head. It was weird furniture.

MOM